LEGO Batman vs The Joker: Batmobile Chase 76180
LEGO DC Batman: Batman vs. The Joker: Batmobile Chase (76180) is a versatile playset featuring legendary characters and amazing vehicles.
Designed especially for ages 4 and up, it inspires shared play and encourages developmental benefits. This LEGO 4+ set introduces young super heroes to creative construction and endless imaginative fun. A special Starter Brick car chassis helps youngsters build the Batmobile “by myself”.
- This super cool LEGO DC Batman: Batman vs. The Joker: Batmobile Chase (76180) super-hero playset is designed to boost the imagination, dexterity and building confidence of youngsters aged 4 and up.
- Includes Batman, Batgirl and The Joker minifigures, a buildable Batmobile toy, a wacky hot rod, bank vault and a host of authentic extras.
- When The Joker uses his hot rod to steal a bank vault full of money, kids help Batman and Batgirl fire the Batmobile’s weapons, throw the Batarang and shoot a grappling launcher to stop him.
- This LEGO 4+ set is specially designed with a Starter Brick chassis and simple building steps so youngsters aged 4 and up can learn to build and develop creative confidence as they go.
- The Batmobile measures over 2 in. (6 cm) high, 8 in. (20 cm) long and 2.5 in. (7 cm) wide, big enough for epic adventures and perfectly sized for small hands to pick up and play with.
- A simple building guide is provided, and pieces are grouped into separate bags with a playable element and character in each bag so youngsters can enjoy their construction toy one step at a time.
- For more building fun, the free LEGO Building Instructions app includes digital Instructions PLUS, which allows kids to zoom, rotate and visualize their playset as they build.
- LEGO 4+ sets introduce children to a universe of movie favourites, TV characters and everyday heroes that they will love to share with parents and other playtime partners.
- LEGO components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure all 4+ sets are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy stringent child safety standards.
Barcode: 5702016912975Google ID: LG-76180
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh