Lego Avengers Captain America & Hydra Face-Off 76189
Help young superheroes develop creative building skills with this classic LEGO Marvel playset.
LEGO Marvel Captain America and Hydra Face-Off (76189) is designed especially for ages 4 and up. It encourages shared play and supports developmental benefits. Created with young builders in mind, 4+ sets are packed with engaging details to ensure youngsters have a great play experience. Inside the box, each bag of bricks contains a complete model and character that kids can build quickly to get the play started fast! The set includes a partly constructed motorcycle to help kids begin construction “by myself”, and a fun, visual guide provides intuitive building instructions – ideal for kids who are unable to read fluently.
- LEGO Marvel Captain America and Hydra Face-Off (76189) is a super cool, superhero playset specially created to boost the imagination, dexterity and building the confidence of youngsters aged 4 and up.
- Includes Captain America and Hydra agent minifigures, plus a buildable motorcycle and a disc shooter with a detachable blaster.
- Kids push Captain America on his powerful motorcycle and battle an evil Hydra agent – just like in Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Age of Ultron – and dream up endless superhero adventures of their own.
- A large Starter Brick and simple building steps ensure kids aged 4 and up can build with confidence as they assemble Captain America’s chunky-wheeled motorcycle.
- The motorcycle measures over 1.5 in. (4 cm) high, 4.5 in. (11 cm) long and 1.5 in. (4 cm) wide, big enough for epic adventures and perfectly sized for small hands to pick up and play with.
- A fun, visual guide provides intuitive building instructions – ideal for kids who can’t yet read.
- LEGO 4+ sets introduce children to a universe of movie favourites, TV characters and everyday heroes that they will love to share with parents and other playtime partners.
- LEGO components satisfy strict industry standards to ensure all 4+ sets are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they fulfil rigorous child safety standards.
Barcode: 5702016913170Google ID: LG-76189
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh