Lego Architecture Empire State Building 21046
Elevate your LEGO building skills to a higher level with this LEGO Architecture 21046 Empire State Building set
Located at the heart of New York City, the Empire State Building towers above the surrounding skyscrapers. Construction of the building began on March 17, 1930, and just one year and 45 days later, on May 1, 1931, it was opened for business. The height of the structure was increased in 1950 with the addition of the iconic antenna tower. At 21” (55cm), the tallest LEGO Architecture model to date (July 2019), this highly detailed, collectable replica accurately recreates the symmetrical lines of the building’s 4 curtain wall facades and art deco antenna tower. The tiled baseplate depicts Fifth Avenue and surrounding roads complete with yellow cabs, and the model is finished with a decorative nameplate. This 360°-displayable model delivers an interesting and rewarding building experience and makes a truly iconic centrepiece for the home and office. It has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the real-world London landmark, Trafalgar Square.
- Features the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column flanked by 4 lions, 2 fountains, 4 sculpture plinths, 10 trees, 6 lampposts, and a tiled baseplate depicting the square and road areas complete with 2 London buses and 2 black cabs.
- The included booklet contains information about the architecture and history of each structure, as well as historical facts about Trafalgar Square and its architectural heritage. (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Includes a decorative Trafalgar Square nameplate.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO building brick and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design.
- This set includes over 1,190 pieces.
- Enjoy a pleasantly challenging and rewarding building experience with this LEGO® Architecture set.
- Measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
Barcode: 5702016368338Google ID: 58924
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh