IZIPIZI #D Reading Glasses
Presbyopia is a natural phenomenon linked to ageing of the eyes which diminishes the vision from age 40-45 and onwards.
For presbyopic people, seeing clearly requires at first an additional effort and then becomes, little by little, impossible. It is then necessary to wear reading glasses to see closely. Flexible and comfortable arms, with spring hinges, which adapt to all face shapes and sizes.
- Reading glasses for presbyopia.
- Round, timeless, best-selling shape.
- Unisex, universal model.
- Original, fashionable design.
- High-quality, lightweight, comfortable reading glasses
- Flexible arms, rubber texture.
This model complies with the European standards for non-prescription glasses (NF EN 14139) and with the international standards for prescription glasses (IS0 12870).
MPN: LMSDC02_10Gender: Unisex
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh