IAE Sheep Hayrack on Wheels 2440mm (8’0″)
The double-sided sheep hayrack on wheels allows easy feeding of hay or haylage for sheep, alpacas and other small breeds of livestock without the levels of wastage that is often seen with other feeding methods, e.g. ring feeders.
Situated beneath the hayrack is a fully welded and glavanised sheet tray which has been designed to not only catch the loose hay, but also to act as a trough which nuts and fed into. The wide rubber tyres make the hayrack easy to push across yards and fields, meaning your feeding out process is flexible and easy.
This item is available for Local Delivery Only
- IAE Sheep Hayrack on Wheels now with new improved design
- 600mm (2’0”) wide x 813mm (2’8”) high
- Length: 2440mm (8’0″)
- Double-sided 76mm x 76mm hayrack
- Supplied with 4 x 254mm (10”) wheels x 25mm (1”) bore with rubber tyre with 799mm (2’7½”) wide lid c/w Protex fastening and lid catch
- May need some self-assembly
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh