Hyundai HYMMA160 MMA/ARC Inverter Welder
Weighing only 6.0kg, the HYMMA-160 inverter welder is light and portable with adjustable harness and lightweight pressed steel case.
The powder coated finish gives extra corrosion resistance and accessories include electrode holder, earth clamp, chipping hammer and wire brush making the HYMMA-160 an extremely good value MMA / ARC inverter welder. The welder features a stepless regulator for infinite variable control of the welding current with a low current facility for effective welding of thinner materials. The welding (output) current can be regulated within the range of 10-160 Ampere making the HYMMA-160 adjustable to suit welding different materials and thicknesses of steel. A good way of identifying the best welder for your needs is to compare ‘Duty Cycle’. Duty cycle is the amount of time, within a 10 minute period the welder can be used, on a given output. For example, our Hyundai 160A welder has a duty cycle of 50% when used on 120A output (this output would be used with a 3.2mm welding rod). This means it can be used for five minutes in every 10 minute period.
- Variable DC output of 10Amp to 160Amp MMA / ARC Welder
- Electrode size 1mm to 4mm
- Welder duty cycle of 95A / 100% / 10minutes, 120A / 50% / 5 minutes
- Fitted with thermal overload protection, Anti-stick and hot start functions
- Inverter welder including welding rod holder, earth clamp and cables
- Suitable for mechanics, mobile technicians, farmers and DIY enthusiasts
- Covered by a Hyundai 2 year platinum warranty.
- Full UK service and parts operation to maintain your welder for years to come.
- AC Frequency - 50
- Current @ 60% (A) - 124
- Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm) - 360 X 250 X 310
- Duty Cycle (%) Under 40ºC - 25% @ 160A
- Efficiency (%) - 85
- Input Voltage (V) - 230
- Max Input (kVA) - 6.8
- Model - HYMMA-160
- Net Weight (kg) - 6
- No-Load Voltage (V) - 65
- Power Factor (Cosφ) - 0.7
- Rated Output Range (Amps) - 20 - 160
- Usable Electrode (mm) - 1.0-4.0
MPN: HYMMA160Google ID: Z-HY-HYMMA160
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh