Hyundai HYMIG200 MIG/MMA(ARC) Inverter Welder
A lightweight and incredibly versatile single phase plasma cutter from Hyundai providing a fast cut at all times.
Weighing only 11kg, the HYCUT-40I is easy to carry around thanks to its adjustable harness and lightweight pressed steel case with powder coated finish for extra corrosion resistance. Accessories include cutting torch with 4m cable, earth clamp with 2.5m cable, air pressure gauge and brush. The HYCUT-40I CUT plasma cutter features a stepless regulator for variable control of the cutting current with a low current facility for effective cutting of thinner materials, giving instant cutting when trigger is activated, even on painted surfaces. The inverter technology used within the Hyundai plasma cutters has certain advantages compared to more traditional transformer plasma cutters. The inverter type cutters are usually lighter, more cost effective and usually require less input power for a comparable output. This makes them more cost effective not only to purchase, but also to run.
- Bestselling MIG Welder with variable DC output of 10Amp to 200Amp
- Electrode size 1mm to 3.2mm
- Duty cycle of 35%@180A (MIG), 35%@140A (MMA/ARC).
- MIG welder with MMA/ARC function
- Latest IGBT Technology (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor)
- Thermal overload protection
- Anti-stick and hot start functions include a welding rod holder, earth clamp and cables
- Suitable for mechanics, mobile technicians, farmers and DIY enthusiasts
- Covered by Hyundai UK 2 year warranty.
- Full UK service and parts operation to maintain your welder for years to come
- Current @ 60% (A) - 125 (MIG) 120 (MMA)
- Current Range (A) - 31.3
- Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm) - 540 X 320 X 405
- Duty Cycle (%) Under 40ºC - 35% @ 190A (MIG) 35% @ 140A (MMA)
- Efficiency (%) - 85
- Frequency (Hz) - 50
- Input Voltage (V) - 230
- Max Input (kVA) - 7.2
- Model - HYMIG-200
- Net Weight (kg) - 20
- No-Load Voltage (V) - 65
- Output Current (A) - 190
- Power Factor (Cosφ) - 0.73
- Rated Output Range (Amps) - 50-190
- Rated Duty Cycle - MIG: 35%@180A
- Usable Electrode (mm) - 0.8-1.0 (MIG) 1.0-4.0 (MMA)
MPN: HYMIG200Google ID: Z-HY-HYMIG200
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh