Husqvarna TS 142T Garden Tractor
Husqvarna TS 142T is a compact side discharge tractor with smart, user-friendly design, developed for use in small to mid-size gardens.
Equipped with pedal-operated, hydrostatic transmission, 15" deluxe seat and ergonomic steering wheel.
Our local delivery vehicles are now running as normal.
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission - Easy speed and direction control with pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission. Separate pedals for forward and reverse.
- Sliding angled seat - Adjustable while seated; seat moves forward and down, or backwards and up.
- Air Induction - Innovative Air Induction mowing system that draws clean air from the top and bottom of the deck, enhancing airflow which results in greater grass lift and superior cut.
- Oversized steering wheel - Extra large and thick steering wheel for less steering effort and smoother operation
- Cast front axle - Heavy cast front axle provides superior balance and stability, even with a collector.
- Steel hood - Hood in solid steel construction, guarantees reduced paint fade compared to plastic.
- Hour meter with service minder - Indicates when it's time to service your tractor.
- Rugged frame - Full length, welded rugged frame for maximum durability and sturdiness. Edipped paint for rust resistance.
- Anti-scalp wheels - The cutting deck is equipped with anti-scalp wheels, which reduce the risk of scalping when cutting uneven lawns.
- Chokeless start - Easy to get operating with automatic choke. Just turn the key and go.
- Cutting width - 107 cm
- Nose roller - No
- Anti-scalp wheels - 2
- Drive method - Pedal-operated
- Speed reverse max - 3.5 km/h
- Motor/engine manufacturer - Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name - Endurance Series V-Twin
- Cylinders - 2
- Generator - 3, 5 A
- Power/fuel type - Gasoline
- Oil filter - Yes
- Net power at preset rpm Energy - 10.1 kW
- Net power at preset rpm - 2600 rpm
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) - 830.04 g/kWh
- Fuel tank volume - 5.7 l
- Seat material - Vinyl
- Front-End Protection - Available as an accessory
- Hour meter type - Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Seat back height - High 15"
- Steering wheel type - Standard
- Collector - Available as an accessory
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA). -100 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured - 98 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear - 84 dB(A)
- Transmission type - Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer - Tuff Torq
 This CO2 measurement results from testing over a fixed test cycle under laboratory conditions a(n) (parent) engine representative of the engine type (engine family) and shall not imply or express any guarantee of the performance of a particular engine.
Barcode: 7392930297722Google ID: ZT-TRTS142T
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh