Husqvarna Tap-N-Go T45X M12 Semi Auto (with Ball Bearing)
Exclusively designed by Husqvarna the T45X trimmer head features a semi-automatic cord feed system “Tap’n go“ and ball bearing resting surface
Features developed for users with high demands on durability and minimized downtime. The trimmer line is fed automatically when the head is pushed into the ground. This means that the user always controls when the line is fed and the line can be fed while working with the machine.
- Resting surface with ball bearing provides for less wear and longer life-span
- Exchangeable parts; Included parts can be exchanged separately
- Durability 5/5; Optimised material combinations for a prolonged lifetime
- Open eyelet provides for easy cord feeding
- This product is best suited for trimming grass
- For dense, coarse grass, but not for woody growth.
- Trimmer heads that are easy to attach, load and use. Line feds automatically while working and have an open eyelet design to facilitate loading. Recommended for unaccustomed users.
- Cord feed - Semiautomatic
- For straight shaft trimmers - Yes
- Fits engine size - 45 cc
- Ball bearing - Yes
- Cord size Min - 2.7 mm
- Cord size Max - 3.3 mm
- Brushcutters: 135R, 545RX, 543RS, 535RXT, 555RXT
Barcode: 7391883725702Google ID: 53397
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh