Husqvarna Technical 24 Chainsaw Leather Safety Boots
Highly comfortable and low-weight protective boot for use in all weather conditions, with a well-designed heel construction, higher, stable upper part with soft inside for comfort.
Husqvarna Technical 24 Chainsaw Leather Safety Boots has a Vibram sole which offers excellent grip in cold, wet and slippery conditions and the shock absorbing middle sole makes the boots gentle to the feet during long working days. The boots are made from leather with a Sympatex membrane, a water repellent and breathable, high-quality material. With extra padding around the ankle, heel and top, plus a steel top cap and removable and washable foot bed. The lower part of the boot is reinforced with rubber for extra protection. Pull strap on tongue and back and locking hooks/roller hooks for easy adjustment and handling of the shoes. Fulfils EN 17249:2013 level Class 2 (24 m/s).
- • Roller hooks enable the boot to be fastened rapidly.
- • Vibram sole.
- • High-quality leather with water repellent Sympatex.
- • Padded foam on the back provides higher comfort.
- • Shock-absorbing material in the middle sole.
- • Supports the front of leg and foot for higher comfort.
SKU: HU-597659237Gender: Unisex
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh