Husqvarna Petrol Lawn Mowers LC 140SP 40cm
LC 140SP is a self-propelled and easy to use mower, suitable for somewhat smaller lawns.
Built with robust steel cutting deck and a reliable and easy-start Husqvarna engine it offers great cutting and collection performance. Soft-grip handle, foldable handlebar, central cutting height adjustment and ball-bearing wheels will give you both an ergonomic and comfortable cutting experience.
Husqvarna LC 140SP Petrol Lawn Mowers 40cm
- Quick and easy adjustment of the grass cutting height. One lever controls the whole deck.
- The ergonomic angle of the handlebar in combination with easy to reach bail arms makes operation easy.
- Foldable handle for simplified storage and transport.
- Easy-grip for lifting into storage, the car or carrying upstairs.
- A collect bag designed to keep dust into the bag, preventing it from blowing in the operators face.
- Engine name - HS 123A
- Cylinder displacement - 123 cm³
- Net power at preset rpm Energy - 1.95 kW
- Net power at preset rpm - 3000 rpm
- Engine lubrication type - Splash
- Engine cooling - Air
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) - 922.38 g/kWh
- Cutting methods - Collection/Rear discharge
- BioClip plug - Not included
- Cutting width - 40 cm
- Cutting height steps - 10
- Cutting height adjustment - Central
- Cutting height max - 75 mm
- Cutting height min - 25 mm
- Drive wheels - Rear
- Drive system - Self-propelled, single speed
- Speed forward max - 4 km/h
- Speed forward min - 0 km/h
- Collector type - Fabric with dust blocker
- Collector volume - 50 l
- Handle type - Ergonomic
- Handle height adjustment - 2 Step
- Wheel bearing, front/rear - Yes/Yes
- Water hose connection - No
- Soft grip - Yes
- Side adjustable handle - No
- Blade brake clutch (BBC) - No
- Throttle control - No
- Ball beared wheels - Yes
- Wheel size, Front - 152 mm
- Wheel size, Rear - 203 mm
- Weight - 26.8 kg
- Wheelbase - 55.5 cm
- Cutting deck material - Steel
- Rims, material - Plastic
- Sound pressure level at operators ear - 81 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured - 93 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) - 95 dB(A)
- Vibrations handlebar - 7.6 m/s²
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh