Husqvarna LB 448i Cordless Lawn Mower Mulch 48cm
Husqvarna LB 448i is a robust, cordless battery-powered lawnmower with a 48 cm mulching cutting deck for semi-professional use. Designed for users in need of a reliable and quiet mower with low running costs and easy maintenance. Robust aluminium cutting deck with high-level components and heavy-duty commercial powerhead makes LB 448i a truly robust and reliable partner for a long time. Extremely easy to start and operate thanks to its intuitive keypad and low weight. Features such as savE/PowerBoost and active cooling make it possible to cut uneven and high grass. Extended runtime enabled by double battery slots for integral BLi batteries.
|Power Unit||No Battery or Charger. Suitable for users who already own battery and charger, or wish to buy separately.|
- An automatic increase of blade speed when mowing in tough condition means extra power when needed
- This battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. This makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool that can be used all year round in all weather conditions.
- Robust aluminium deck with high-level components and heavy-duty commercial powerhead to last over time
- Choose between normal or savE mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
- Continuous drive with two batteries means longer runtime and more efficient mowing
Double ball bearing wheels ensures the mower rolls easily, even after many years of use.
- Quick and easy adjustment of the handle in two different heights.
- With the smart Husqvarna Connect app, you’ll have easy access to helpful tips, manuals and spare part recommendations. For your connected Bluetooth equipment, the app also provides additional information such as runtime and charging status as well as maintenance and service needs. The app can be downloaded, free of charge, from App Store or Google Play.
- The handlebar is adjustable both horizontally and vertically for optimum working positions and improved ergonomics.
- Net power at preset rpm Energy - 1.2 kW
- Net power at preset rpm - 3000 rpm
- Cutting methods - BioClip
- BioClip kit - Not available as accessory (NOT AVAILABLE)
- BioClip plug - N/A
- Cutting width - 48 cm
- Cutting height steps - 6
- Cutting height adjustment - Central
- Cutting height max - 60 mm
- Cutting height min - 30 mm
- Drive wheels - N/A
- Drive system - Push
- Speed forward max - 0 km/h
- Speed forward min - 0 km/h
- Collector type - None
- Collector volume - 0 l
- Handle type - Straight handle
- Handle height adjustment - 2 Step
- Wheel bearing, front/rear - Yes/Yes
- Foldable handlebar - No
- Soft grip - Yes
- Side adjustable handle - Yes
- Throttle control - No
- Wheel size, Front - 208 mm
- Wheel size, Rear - 208 mm
- Weight - 28 kg
- Cutting deck material - Aluminium
- Rims, material - Steel
- Sound pressure level at operators ear - 81 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured - 94.2 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) - 95 dB(A)
- Vibrations handlebar - 0.5 m/s²
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh