Husqvarna Petrol Hedge Trimmers 522HD60X Professional
A 21.7cc, double-sided hedge trimmer with a 60cm cutter bar for trimming jobs
Husqvarna 522HD60X Petrol Hedge Trimmers comes with a multi-position handle and impressively low weight combined with a slim, balanced design and low vibration levels providing excellent handling. Other benefits include high capacity, high-speed professional knife blades, open blade guard and impressive power output allows for excellent cutting performance.
- The hardened steel blades, optimized edge angles and the high knife speed increase productivity when trimming.
- The gear components have been developed for long life under tough conditions.
- The unloosable two-stage air filter in dual materials provide less cost for service and less engine wear.
- The rear handle is adjustable to facilitate cutting the sides and top of hedges.
- Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
- Starting a cold engine is easier with the intuitive choke which is easy to reach and set.
- Effective low noise engine creates less disturbance in the work area.
- Sharp and robust cutting teeth for high productivity and long product life.
- Cutting speed - 4400 cut/min
- Weight - 4.9 kg
- Knife Length - 60 cm
- Teeth opening - 30 mm
- Sound pressure level at operators ear - 93 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) - 102 dB(A)
- Gear ratio - 4.09
- Gear ratio - 1
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle - 2.7 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle - 1.2 m/s²
- Cylinder displacement - 21.7 cm³
- Power output - 0.6 kW
- Maximum power speed - 7800 rpm
- Fuel tank volume - 0.45 l
- Fuel consumption - 0.36 kg/h
- Idling speed - 3000 rpm
- Spark plug - NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap - 0.5 mm
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) - 1344 g/kWh
MPN: 967658701Google ID: 56871
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh