Husqvarna Curved Pruning Saw 300CU
The Husqvarna Fixed Saw 300 CU has a total length of 400mm & belongs to the new generation of Husqvarna saws
The rigid, curved saw blade with impulse-hardened precision toothing features triple grinding. This means particularly high sawing performance, quiet running, effort-saving sawing and a very long lifetime. The particularly smooth pulling cut is ideal for fresh and dry wood.
Practical: the saw blade is easy to replace. Rust has no chance to attack. In addition to the eyelet for hanging up the saw, this product has a blade cover so that it can be stored safely and in a handy place. During sawing, a stop at the end of the handle prevents you from slipping. This has proven particularly useful during pulling movements and assists you in making smooth progress. Thanks to the ergonomics, slightly angled handle shape and soft handle parts, this saw lies comfortably and safely in your hand.
- Outstanding ergonomics, top-quality materials, and of course the superb sawing performance with little use of force ensure easy sawing.
- The hard-chrome-plated saw blade with impulse-hardened precision toothing with triple grinding ensures accurate cutting of branches. Notching, in particular, is made substantially easier.
- The hard-chrome-plated saw blade guarantees corrosion-free use for a long period of time.
- High-quality steel blade that cuts on the pull stroke
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh