Husqvarna 535iRXT Cordless Brushcutter
Husqvarna 535iRXT is a robust, high-performance battery-powered brushcutter designed for full-time professional use - lightweight, well-balanced & power equivalent to a 35cc petrol brushcutter. Husqvarna 535iRXT Cordless Brushcutter also comes with an E-TORQ motor and 45 cm cutting diameter, delivering the performance you need to get the job done on time. The integrated connectivity makes it easy to keep track of usage stats, service history and last known location in the Husqvarna Fleet Services app. The bevel gear and other vital components are carried over from our petrol range, while the rigid handle tower and motor suspension are crafted from magnesium. Includes grass blade and ErgoFeed trimmer head.
|Power Unit||No Battery or Charger. Suitable for users who already own battery and charger, or wish to buy separately.|
|Full Kit||Including, BLi300 Battery & QC500 Charger. Suitable for users wanting the whole package ready to go!|
- Outstanding cutting capacity: The unique, Husqvarna developed high torque motor combined with the outstanding cutting diameter provide a capacity equivalent to a 35-cc petrol-powered brushcutter.
- Truly cordless: The machine offers you the flexibility to work truly cordless with an internal battery. Alternatively, the machine can also be connected to a backpack battery. Whatever suits your preferences and needs.
- ErgoFeed trimmer head: The ErgoFeed function allows you to feed the trimmer line with a simple push of a button located on the right handle. This reduces the risk of unintentional feed, minimizing trimmer line consumption. The ErgoFeed trimmer head is designed with a minimum of moving parts which makes it robust and durable.
- 3-Speed mode: The 3-speed mode allows you to maximise your runtime by adjusting the power output to the current working conditions.
- Intuitive advanced keypad: The keypad is very easy to operate and equipped with a LED indicator showing the battery status.
- Start the routine with a safety indicator: Products within the Husqvarna Battery Series are equipped with an on/off-button*. For increased safety, a product can never be started without disengaging a specific safety component before pushing the trigger. A patented safety indicator will alarm by a flashing LED light if the operator tries to start the product without following the safety routine.
- *Models without an LED indicator can occur in specific markets
- Weatherproof (IPX4): This battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. This makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool that can be used all year round in all weather conditions.
- Lightweight and well balanced: Our machines have a compact, optimized design. This makes them lightweight and well balanced – allowing you to work comfortably in all situations.
- Anti-vibration: Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands.
- High handlebar: High handle bar increases freedom of movement when working on slopes.
- Brushless E-TORQ motor: The Husqvarna-developed E-TORQ motors are perfectly adapted for each application. The brushless design minimizes the number of moving parts and the motors are built to withstand tough prolonged professional use. They are completely maintenance-free and will last for the product’s whole lifespan.
- Battery through body design: Smart battery pack position placed horizontally through the body of the machine. Reduces the risk of having dirt, chips, dust and water accumulate in the battery compartment, causing connector issues. Also, it means the weight of the battery can be placed in or near the desired centre of gravity and in the rotational axis of the product, resulting in increased manoeuvrability. The through-body design also offers a high degree of flexibility since it allows battery packs of different sizes to be used.
- One battery fits all: The battery pack is designed for demanding, long-lasting professional use. It is designed for the products in our Battery Series line-up, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different product applications and keep working.
- Silent Operation: The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine – which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you – and also allows you to work in the most public of settings.
- Low maintenance: No refilling of fuel, fewer parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system mean less downtime and low operation costs.
- Weight without battery - 4.9 kg
- Maximum rpm output shaft - 8200 rpm
- Cutting width - 45 cm
- Product size height - 30 cm
- Product size length - 175 cm
- Product size width - 12.5 cm
- Tube diameter - 28 mm
- Tube length - 1380 mm
- Motor type - BLDC (brushless)
- Drive gear angle - 35 °
- Gear ratio - 0.714
- Gear ratio - 1.4
- Handle type - Bullhorn
- OEM Grass blade - Multi 300-3
- OEM Harness - Balance X
- Type of shaft - Straight
- Lubricant type (bevel gear) - Mineral grease
- Power source - Battery
- Power/fuel type - Battery
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) left handle - 1.7 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) right handle - 1.41 m/s²
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) - 96 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured - 92.6 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear - 80.2 dB(A)
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh