Husqvarna 535iFR Cordless Clearing Saw
Husqvarna 535iFR is a robust and versatile, high-performance battery-powered brushcutter designed for frequent use on grass, brush and light forestry clearing. Husqvarna 535iFR Cordless Clearing Saw is a lightweight, well-balanced and power equivalent to a 35cc petrol brushcutter. The Husqvarna E-TORQ motor and 45 cm cutting diameter deliver the performance you need to get the job done on time. The integrated connectivity makes it easy to keep track of information such as usage status, charging stats and maintenance and service needs in the Husqvarna Connect app. The bevel gear and other vital components are carried over from our petrol range. Includes saw blade, grass blade and trimmer head.
|Power Unit||No Battery or Charger. Suitable for users who already own battery and charger, or wish to buy separately.|
|Full Kit||Including, BLi300 Battery & QC500 Charger. Suitable for users wanting the whole package ready to go!|
- Tap 'n Go: - Heavy duty twin line cutting system with Tap 'n Go for quick line feed.
- Intuitive advanced keypad: The keypad is very easy to operate and equipped with a LED indicator showing the battery status.
- 3-Speed mode: The 3-speed mode allows you to maximise your runtime by adjusting the power output to the current working conditions.
- Start the routine with a safety indicator: Products within the Husqvarna Battery Series are equipped with an on/off-button*. For increased safety, a product can never be started without disengaging a specific safety component before pushing the trigger. A patented safety indicator will alarm by a flashing LED light if the operator tries to start the product without following the safety routine.
- *Models without an LED indicator can occur in specific markets
- Weatherproof (IPX4): This battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. This makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool that can be used all year round in all weather conditions.
- Husqvarna Connect: With the smart Husqvarna Connect app, you’ll have easy access to helpful tips, manuals and spare part recommendations. For your connected Bluetooth equipment, the app also provides additional information such as runtime and charging status as well as maintenance and service needs. The app can be downloaded, free of charge, from App Store or Google Play.
- Lightweight and well balanced: Our machines have a compact, optimized design. This makes them lightweight and well balanced – allowing you to work comfortably in all situations.
- Brushless E-TORQ motor: The Husqvarna-developed E-TORQ motors are perfectly adapted for each application. The brushless design minimizes the number of moving parts and the motors are built to withstand tough prolonged professional use. They are completely maintenance-free and will last for the product’s whole lifespan.
- Battery through body design: Smart battery pack position placed horizontally through the body of the machine. Reduces the risk of having dirt, chips, dust and water accumulate in the battery compartment, causing connector issues. Also, it means the weight of the battery can be placed in or near the desired centre of gravity and in the rotational axis of the product, resulting in increased manoeuvrability. The through-body design also offers a high degree of flexibility since it allows battery packs of different sizes to be used.
- One battery fits all: The battery pack is designed for demanding, long lasting professional use. It is designed for the products in our Battery Series line-up, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different product applications and keep working.
- Silent Operation: The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine – which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you – and also allows you to work in the most public of settings.
- Low maintenance: No refilling of fuel, fewer parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system mean less downtime and low operation costs.
- Weight without battery - 4.5 kg
- Maximum rpm output shaft - 8200 rpm
- Cutting width - 45 cm
- Product size height - 21.5 cm
- Product size length - 175 cm
- Product size width - 12.5 cm
- Tube diameter - 28 mm
- Tube length - 1380 mm
- Motor type - BLDC (brushless)
- Drive gear angle - 35 °
- Gear ratio - 0.714
- Gear ratio - 1.4
- Handle type - Bullhorn
- OEM Grass blade - Multi 300-3
- OEM Harness - Balance 55
- OEM Saw Blade - Scarlett 200-22
- OEM Trimmer Head - T35 M12
- Type of shaft - Straight
- Lubricant type (bevel gear) - Mineral grease
- Power source - Battery
- Power/fuel type - Battery
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) left handle - 1.77 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) right handle - 1.41 m/s²
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) - 96 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured - 93 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear - 80 dB(A)
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh