Husqvarna 525HE4 Petrol Pole Hedge Trimmer
Husqvarna 525HE4 is a 25cc, high reach pole hedge trimmer with a 60cm cutter bar and high knife speed, designed for professional users.
Husqvarna 525HE4 Petrol Pole Hedge Trimmer also comes with the outstanding reach of up to 4 meters, 37 mm blade pitch and durable 135° angle adjustment. You can comfortably and efficiently trim all high, wide and low hedges. The engine serves as a counterweight and makes the machine exceptionally well-balanced and comfortable to use. Equipped with heavy-duty gearbox and intuitive controls for easy starting.
- The X-Torq engine design increases torque over a wider rpm range providing maximum cutting power.
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Adjustable cutting bar for greater versatility and less tiring work.
- Long cutter bar for extended reach.
- Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
- The stand-alone starter makes it easy to change the starter cord if needed.
- The rear impact guard protects the engine from wear and damage.
- Cutter bar in transport mode for easy transport and storage.
- The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- Cutting speed - 4300 cut/min
- Cylinder displacement - 25.4 см³
- Power output - 1 kW
- Maximum power speed - 8500 rpm
- Fuel tank volume - 0.5 l
- Fuel consumption - 0.6 kg/h
- Idling speed - 3000 rpm
- Spark plug - Husqvarna HQT-2
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) - 1141 g/kWh 
- Knife adjustment range, up/down Down - 90°
- Knife adjustment range, up/down Up - 45°
- Knife Length - 60 cm
- Teeth opening - 30 mm
- Weight - 6.3 kg
- Sound pressure level at operators ear - 95 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) - 107 dB(A)
- Gear ratio - 1
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle - 4.6 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle - 3.9 m/s²
 This CO2 measurement results from testing over a fixed test cycle under laboratory conditions a(n) (parent) engine representative of the engine type (engine family) and shall not imply or express any guarantee of the performance of a particular engine.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh