Husqvarna 520iHT4 Cordless Pole Hedge Trimmer
Husqvarna 520iHT4 is a high-capacity battery-powered telescopic pole hedge trimmer with a reach up to 4.5m, designed for professional use. Husqvarna 520iHT4 Cordless Pole Hedge Trimmer cuts wide, high and low hedges efficiently thanks to the length adjustable telescopic tube and angle adjustable cutter bar. The cutter bar also folds easily for easier transport and storage. This machine combines market-leading performance with zero direct emissions, low weight, low vibration levels and extremely quiet operation, so you can use it in noise-sensitive environments. The rear impact guard protects the integrated battery to prevent wear and damage effectively. Compatible with all Husqvarna BLi-batteries and chargers. Weatherproof IPX 4.
|Power Unit||No Battery or Charger. Suitable for users who already own battery and charger, or wish to buy separately.|
|Full Kit||Including, BLi200 Battery & QC330 Charger. Suitable for users wanting the whole package ready to go!|
- Efficient brushless motor: Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides high and consistent torque.
- Long reach: The cutting bar is designed to give you a long reach, while still allowing you to work ergonomically.
- Intuitive keypad: The keypad is very easy to operate.
- Weatherproof (IPX4): This battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. This makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool that can be used all year round in all weather conditions.
- Telescopic tube: The tube has a telescopic function for quick cutting height adjustment
- Angle adjustment: The angle adjustment enable ergonomic working positions when cutting both high and low hedges.
- Cutting speed: The 4000 cuts per minute ensure great cutting results.
- Rear impact guard: The rear-impact guard protects the integrated battery from wear and damage.
- savE: Choose between normal or savE mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
- Metal housing: The robust but very slimmed metal housing is one of many durable elements on the product. It is designed to protect motor and gears.
- Transport mode: Cutter bars easily foldable into transport mode for a more compact size. Facilitates transport and storage.
- Ergonomic handle: Ergonomically shaped handle for greater comfort and easy access to the controls.
- Convenient control: Convenient one-hand grip to adjust the angle of the cutting deck.
- Silent operation: The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine – which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you – and also allows you to work in the most public of settings.
- Lightweight and well balanced: Slimmed and ergonomic design makes it lightweight and well balanced – allowing you to work comfortably in all situations.
- One battery fits all: The battery pack is designed for demanding, long-lasting professional use. It is designed for the products in our Battery Series line-up, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different product applications and keep working.
- Low maintenance: No refilling of fuel, fewer parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system mean less downtime and low operation costs.
- Gear up for nonstop operation: Our battery accessories allow you to carry on and get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Power source - Battery
- Power/fuel type - Battery
- Number of batteries included - 0
- Cutting speed - 4000 cut/min
- Teeth opening - 32 mm
- Knife Length - 55 cm
- Product size height - 18 cm
- Product size width - 19 cm
- Weight without battery - 5.5 kg
- Motor type - BLDC (brushless)
- Drive gear angle - 25 °
- Gear ratio - 0.098
- Daily Vibration Exposure (A8) - 1.18 m/s²
- Daily Vibration Time (Time factor) - 3.5 h
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle - 2 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle - 1.7 m/s²
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) - 94 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured - 92 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear - 80 dB(A)
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh