Husqvarna 322HD60 Petrol Hedge Trimmer
A robust, double-sided hedge trimmer with a 60cm cutter bar.
The multi-position handle, low weight and easy starts provide good handling, while the high capacity, professional knife blades, open blade guard and power output allows for excellent cutting performance.
- The gear components have been developed for long life under tough conditions.
- Starting a cold engine is easier with the intuitive choke which is easy to reach and set.
- The hardened steel blades, optimized edge angles and high knife speed increase productivity when trimming.
- The rear handle can be put in multi positions to facilitate cutting the sides and top of hedges.
- Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Sharp and robust cutting teeth for high productivity and long product life.
- Effective low noise engine creates less disturbance in the work area.
- Cutting speed - 4400 cut/min
- Cylinder displacement - 21.7 cm³
- Power output - 0.7 kW
- Maximum power speed - 7800 rpm
- Fuel tank volume - 0.3 l
- Fuel consumption - 0.33 kg/h
- Idling speed - 2900 rpm
- Spark plug - Husqvarna HQT-4 672201
- Electrode gap - 0.5 mm
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) - 1528 g/kWh
- Knife Length - 60 cm
- Teeth opening - 30 mm
- Weight - 5.2 kg
- Sound pressure level at operators ear - 98 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) - 102 dB(A)
- Gear - ratio1
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle - 4.4 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle - 4.3 m/s²
 This CO2 measurement results from testing over a fixed test cycle under laboratory conditions a(n) (parent) engine representative of the engine type (engine family) and shall not imply or express any guarantee of the performance of a particular engine.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh