Husqvarna 129LK Petrol Combi Trimmer
Trimmer 129LK is a multi-purpose tool that features a powerful 27cc engine & professional quality – combined with a focus on ease of use.
It is easy to start thanks to Smart Start, intuitive controls and the automatic stop return switch – a feature that automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting. Apart from trimmer head, 129LK can easily be equipped with a number of other pro-quality tools: blower, pole saw, cultivator, hedge trimmer and edger, by changing the lower part of the shaft.
Note - Husqvarna multi-tool attachments not sold with this item.
- The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
- Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- See-through fuel tank for easier refuelling.
- Multi-purpose machine with several attachments available as accessories.
- Heavy-duty twin line cutting system with Tap 'n Go for quick line feed.
- Click on attachments for easy tool change.
- Detachable shaft for easy transport and storage.
- Cylinder displacement - 27.6 cm³
- Power output - 0.85 kW
- Maximum power speed - 8000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume - 0.27 l
- Fuel consumption - 604 g/kWh
- Idling speed - 2800 rpm
- Spark plug - NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap - 0.5 mm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120) - 4200 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft - 7200 rpm
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) - 1580 g/kWh(1)
- Gear ratio - 19
- Drive gear angle - 30 °
- Cutting width - 43 cm
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) - 4.67 kg
- Tube length - 1257.41 mm
- Tube diameter - 25.4 mm
- OEM Trimmer head - T25 (L)
- Lubricant type - Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
- Sound pressure level at operators ear - 95 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) - 114 dB(A)
(1) This CO2 measurement results from testing over a fixed test cycle under laboratory conditions a(n) (parent) engine representative of the engine type (engine family) and shall not imply or express any guarantee of the performance of a particular engine.
We Also Recommend
STIHL HL-KM Long-Reach Hedge Trimmer KombiTools Attachment 0-145 Degree
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh