Hunter Boots Men's Original Tall Wellington Boots
Designed to shield and protect from the elements, the Original Tall Wellington Boot has been at the heart of the Hunter Original brand since its introduction in 1956.
Formed of natural rubber, each pair is made from 28 hand-cut parts and assembled over three days on an aluminium last bespoke to Hunter, before being vulcanised for superior protection. Featuring the Hunter Original tread pattern, and a comfortable polyester lining, this men's waterproof boot with neutral navy matte finish is a wet weather necessity.
Hunter recommends that all Hunter Boots be worn with socks to protect the wearer's skin from contact with rubber. All Hunter Boot Socks are specially designed for use with our boot range and feature a fold-over top to cover the rubber and nylon boot edge, preventing any rubbing associated with wear.
- Handcrafted from 28 parts
- Hunter Original tread pattern
- Crafted from natural vulcanised rubber with a matte finish
- Calf width (cm) - 41.2 (based on UK size 9)
- Care - Use Hunter Boot Shine and Rubber Boot Buffer to keep boots in optimum condition.
- Fit - Regular fit
- Fit type - True to size
- Heel height (cm) - 3.5 (based on UK size 9)
- Leg height (cm) - 40.5 (based on UK size 9)
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Material: 100% Rubber
- Buckle: 100% Metal
- Wear and use - Normal
Barcode: 5013441371030Gender: Male
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh