Hozelock Auto Reel 25m 2402
Reel Wall dispenser, fitted with 25 m of hose with a diameter of 12.5mm
Also comes with a ratchet mechanism for blocking the pipe to the desired length and an automatic winding system autoguide.
SKU: HZ-2402 8019
Easy to use – the Auto Reel with 25m hose smoothly and easily unwinds the hose enabling you to stop at any point to water. The reel’s mechanism automatically locks so that you don’t have to hold the hose taught. To unwind more hose simply pull the hose and the mechanism will unlock allowing you to easily water various parts of your garden.
- Puts itself away – when it is time to rewind the hose, a simple tug unlatches the drum, and the Auto Reel’s patented automatic rewind system takes over. The braking mechanism ensures a controlled rewind whilst the layering system neatly coils the hose with no kinks, tangles or effort.
- Clean, tidy & protected – the Auto Reel neatly stores and protects the hose in a tough Polypropylene UV stabilised case ensuring the hose remains protected and therefore extends its life.
- 180 degree coverage – the robust wall bracket allows the Auto Reel to pivot 180 degrees allowing you to reach every part of your garden. Screws and wall plugs are provided and are suitable for brick, concrete and stone.
- Removable and secure – the Auto Reel can easily be removed from the wall bracket allowing the unit to be stored away during winter. The bracket also comes with an integrated padlock function preventing the chance of theft.
- Integrated child lock – this convenient lock prevents the hose from being pulled out by children ensuring the hose is only pulled out when needing to water the garden.
- Premium Hose – the premium, three layers, anti-kink hose ensures water gets delivered to your garden with minimal fuss.
- All the fittings you need – complete with tap connectors, hose attachments, feeder hose and an adjustable spray nozzle, the Auto Reel comes with all the necessary parts you need to get watering straight away.
SKU: HZ-2402 8019
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh