Harris Seriously Good Masonry Roller Sleeve 9in
This roller has been specifically designed and engineered to give you seriously good results when using masonry paint on rough surfaces.
- For painting rough and very rough surfaces.
- For use on exterior brick and rendered surfaces. For best results rub roller sleeve with a clean hand before use to remove any dust particles. Do not wet.
- After painting with this roller, first, remove the excess paint using a multi-tool. Then, if a water-based paint has been used wash in warm soapy water ensuring all paint is removed. Finally, allow drying naturally with the roller sleeve stood upright.
- If oil-based paint has been used a specialised cleaner such as white spirit will be needed to clean the roller sleeve. Please refer to the paint tin for further guidance.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh