Harris Seriously Good Walls & Ceilings Angled Paint Brush 2"
Artisan brushes are specifically developed for exceptional control & for painting with ease
The quality beech wood handle provides comfort and the fine synthetic filaments release paint evenly across the surface achieving a super smooth finish.
- Guaranteed No Bristle Loss*
- The angled brush head gives you more control when cutting in
- For use with all emulsion paints.
- For use when cutting in on curved edges, straight edges and other areas that masking tape can’t be used.
- For best results, rinse brush head before use to remove any dust.
- After use with water-based paints, such as emulsion, remove the excess paint and wash in warm soapy water, or rinse in clean running water or cleaning fluids. Then immediately dry thoroughly.
- *Bristle loss may occur if left to soak or in a damp area.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh