Gallagher Ground Cable 1.6mm 50 metres - 100 Ohm/1km
The ground cable is used to connect the energizer to the fence & the earth rods
The cable is also used to make underground fence connections, for instance, under gates or openings. This 1.6 mm ground cable should be used for distances less than 30 metres*. The handy metre marks on the cable make set up easy as the measuring is done for you.*For distances over 30 metres then 2.5 mm ground cable is recommended.
- Double insulated, conductive cable to connect the energizer to the fence and earth rods, and for underground connections
- Hard wearing insulation ensures protection in the ground
- Easy strip coating and meter markings for ease of use
- Suitable for distances up to 30 metres.
- Unit in the package - 1
- Metres on a roll - 50m
- Width (mm) - 1.6
You added Gallagher Ground Cable 1.6mm 50 metres - 100 Ohm/1km to your cart.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh