Fiskars X-series Bypass Pruner P921
This ergonomic pruner features PowerGear technology that maximises leverage where you need it most, giving you 3x more cutting power through tough, thick stems and branches.
Its fully hardened, precision-ground blade stays sharp longer, while a low-friction blade coating resists rust and allows for smoother, easier cuts. A thoughtfully designed, lightweight, durable, FiberComp handle fits the natural shape of your hand, reducing fatigue, while SoftGrip details on the top handle offer a secure, comfortable grip. A sliding lock protects the blade during transport and storage and is conveniently placed for quick and easy activation.
- PowerGear technology maximizes leverage where you need it most for 3x more power
- Maximum cut capacity: 24 mm dia.
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp longer
- Low-friction blade coating resists rust and improves performance, resulting in smoother cuts and less gumming
- Ergonomically designed FiberComp handle fits the natural shape of your hand and has SoftGrip details for a secure, comfortable grip
- Bypass blade for clean cuts on green, living growth
- Conveniently placed sliding lock for quick and easy activation
- Made entirely of PVC-free materials
- 25-year warranty
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh