Felco Pruner N7
Felco Pruner No. 7 Ergonomic rotating Handle.
- Length 8 1/4 inches, 10.2 ounces. Recommended cutting capacity is 1.0 inches.
Felco Pruner No. 7 Ergonomic rotating Handle
- A superbly designed ergonomic bypass Felco pruner for the professional. The Felco 7 has a rotating handle that revolves on its axis, allowing the fingers to move naturally, reducing the blisters and hand fatigue that so often accompany prolonged pruning work.
- This unique swivel action requires up to thirty percent less effort than conventional models and offers maximum comfort on continuous pruning. The swiveling handle may feel strange at first, but you'll quickly come to wonder how you ever lived without it.
- This is the top-of-line for Felco pruners. Both cutting and anvil blades are not riveted, so they are easy to replace and the narrow, pointed blade design allows for close pruning.Includes adjustment key. Packaged in attractive plastic package suitable for storage, with instructions for care and maintenance tips. Made in Switzerland.
Length 8 1/4 inches, 10.2 ounces. Recommended cutting capacity is 1.0 inches.
Barcode: 783929100050Google ID: 10214
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh