Cobra AirMow 51 Pro Hover Mower
20" Petrol Hover Mower Powered by Honda
Built for the demands of the domestic and professional gardener, the Cobra AirMow 51 Pro petrol Hover Mower is powered by a Honda GCV160 OHV engine, a 20" cutting width and a wheel kit as standard.
The Honda GCV160 petrol engine offers a quiet, yet powerful and lightweight combination for a variety of demanding applications. Ideal for Cobra lawnmowers, these easy starting engines pack a punch. The Honda GCV160 engine powers Cobra lawnmowers for medium to large gardens.
Literally floating on a cushion of air, the Cobra AirMow 51 Pro hover mower can maintain grassy slopes up to a 45° angle with all the freedom that a petrol-powered machine brings. The cushion of air between the mower and the ground means it can be glided across the grass with very little effort.
The Cobra AirMow range of petrol hover mowers all come equipped with a 3-in-1 wheel kit as standard.
1) With the wheels engaged the mower can be pushed over difficult or uneven surfaces easily.
2) Simply lift the wheels and click in place if not required.
3) Easily remove the wheels.< /br>< /br>
- Engine: Honda GCV160 OHV
- Drive Type: Hand Propelled
- Cutting Width: 51cm / 20"
- Cuts on 45° slopes
- 3 Stage Height Adjustment
- Wheel Kit Included
- Domestic Warranty: 2 Years
- Weight: 23.5kg
Barcode: 5055485037169Google ID: 61801
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh