Billy Goat DL2900V Debris Loader Vanguard
When commercial productivity counts, the DL29 & DL37 debris loaders are the most popular contractor & municipal machines
The DL29 features a 29 HP V-Twin engine coupled to the largest 51cm / 20", 4 blades, armour plated impeller with 12 cutting points and dual shredding Piranha technology for up to 12:1 reduction and 7.475 m3/h of suction power. For durability, the unit also features a conveniently replaceable poly liner in the housing. A large 30 x 300 cm clear poly helical hose is ideal for taking huge bites out of any debris pile and the exhaust features a no tool, no thread 360-degree unique rotational exhaust that is hand adjustable.
This item is available for Local Delivery Only
- Dual Shredding System with Piranha Blade | For extra shredding. Serrated blades with cutting points for maximum truck loading. Debris reduction up to 12:1.
- Safety Kill Switch | Quick connect/release hose clamp with safety interlock.
- Urethane Clear Hose | Clear hose allows for visual inspection and quick removal of hose clogs. Replacement hoses are available.
- Intake Hose Storage | Simple secure nozzle hook for convenient and efficient storage.
- Exhaust Deflector Kit | Deflects debris for most efficient loading. Also available as an accessory.
- Adjustable Rotating Exhaust | No tool, hand adjustable rotating exhaust allows 360° positioning.
- Engine Make - Vanguard
- Performance HP* - 29.0
- Engine Features - Electric Start
- Productivity (m3 /h) - 4400
- Impeller Blades - 4
- Impeller Housing - Steel 12-gauge, Replaceable Liner
- Output Diameter (cm) - 20
- Length (cm) - 152
- Height (cm) - 190
- Performance kW* - 21.6
- Displacement (cc) - 896
- Fuel Capacity (l) - 22
- Hose Dimensions (cm) - 30 x 200
- Impeller Diameter (inch [cm]) - 20 
- Cutting Points - 12
- Weight (kg) - 215
- Width (cm) - 82
MPN: BGDL2900VGoogle ID: 57019
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh