Arbortec Xpert Lo Socks
An 8" (200mm) sock made from a blend of Advansa Thermocool* & Merino Wool** for optimum temperature & moisture regulation, plus Lycra & Borgolon Nylon for a snug fit
With a clever flex zone at the front of the ankle; ribbed calf grips at the top and the 4 layer knitted heel and toe; these socks are the perfect partners for your Arbortec footwear.
*Thermocool: The Advansa Thermocool combination is a unique blend of hollow cored fibers and fibers with a longitudinally channelled surface, providing benefits beyond that which can be expected by a single yarn of one type of fibre.
**Merino Wool is one of nature’s wonders which is naturally breathable and odour resistant, and has amazing thermal properties.
Shaped heel support with front flex zone:- superb comfort inside your footwear
Moisture-wicking fibres on sides and tibia:- for good moisture management
Padding in the footbed for shock absorption:- Reduce fatigue and back pain
Softened instep:- to protect against blisters and bruises;
Reinforced toe & heel:- increased durability
- Anatomically shape "Y" Heel Support
- 4 knitted layers at toe and heel
- 3 layers in the metatarsal zone for improved circulation
- Moisture-wicking fibres on sides and tibia
- Padding in the footbed for shock absorption
- M: UK 6-7 | EU 39-41 | US 7-8
- L: UK 8-10 | EU 42-44 | US 9-11
You added Arbortec Xpert Lo Socks to your cart.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh