Tetra Pond AlgoFin 1L
Tetra Pond AlgoFin is an effective and safe treatment for persistent blanketweed & other pond algae
AlgoFin is an intensive treatment for the most frequently occurring algae types, such as blanketweed, floating algae and smear algae. Tetra AlgoFin specifically targets algae and impedes its ability to photosynthesise. The treatment is effective over a period of around 2 - 3 weeks and can be reapplied to keep algae growth under control long-term.
Add 50ml of AlgoFin for every 1,000 litres (220 gallons) of pond water.
AlgoFin can be re-treated at half the normal dose rate every 4 - 6 weeks, for the long term reduction of blanketweed growth.
- Easy to use
- Prevents further algae growth
- Harmless to aquatic plants, fish and micro-organisms if used as instructed
- The special active ingredient is effective over a period of around 2 – 3 weeks
- Can be used to keep algae growth under control long-term
- Perfect for use with Tetra Pond PhosphateMinus for further algae prevention
- 3 sizes available; 250ml, 500ml and 1 litre
Barcode: 4004218154469Google ID: 1178
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh