STIHL MH 445 Petrol Tiller
STIHL MH 445 Petrol Tiller
Sale Sold out
Regular price £657.99
Regular priceUnit price per
1 in stock
Free standard delivery on this item
The STIHL tiller MH 445 is ideal for use on confined plots of land and small flower beds.
Compact dimensions and a standard width of 45 cm ensure a high degree of manoeuvrability while working. The working width can be reduced to 25 cm to plough particularly narrow rows. The powerful, durable petrol engine helps you make quick and easy work of turning the soil. The blades dig into the ground, break up clods of earth and mix the soil with an optimised burrowing action. The height-adjustable brake spur guarantees precision control. The anti-vibration system absorbs the majority of vibrations from the engine, which minimises fatigue and allows you to operate the tiller for longer. Effective balancing and the central handlebar adjustment feature ensure comfortable handling, allowing you to guide the machine ergonomically and with minimal effort. Prior to performing cleaning or assembly work, the STIHL MH 445 can be tipped onto its transport wheels to give easier access to the blades.
- Cleaning position - In the cleaning position, the blades on the STIHL tiller are easy to clean, assemble and disassemble.
- Simple throttle actuation - The STIHL tiller can be steered using both handles. The throttle is within reach of the handles and so the speed controller on the handlebar can be operated with the thumb while steering. As a result, the power of the tiller can be controlled precisely when tilling.
- Anti-vibration system - The anti-vibration system is integrated with the handlebar mount on the STIHL tiller. It reduces the vibrations at the handlebar, which also reduces the effort required to operate the machine for extended periods.
- Blades - The blades on the STIHL tiller have a special shape that turns the soil over extremely efficiently with an optimised burrowing action.
- Dividable hoe set - The dividable hoe set accompanying this STIHL tiller allows the variable adjustment of the working width. As a result, crops can be planted in rows close to one another. The lateral discs protect existing plants from sustaining damage during tilling.
- Swivelling brake spur - The brake spur can be used to adjust the blade entry depth. The 180° swivelling spur makes it easier to work with the STIHL tiller in narrow passages and bends. It is also easily accessible, can be set to 3 different heights and is captive.
- Transport wheels - This STIHL tiller is fitted with a wheel axle at the rear for smooth transportation. The pair of wheels can be folded up during operation.
- Powerful OHV engine - This STIHL tiller is powered by a Briggs&Stratton engine that incorporates state-of-the-art OHV technology. Overhead valves ensure that the petrol/air mixture burns especially cleanly and efficiently. Characterised by a high degree of stability, the engine type is ideal for high-performance tilling work. It was designed as a drive motor with a horizontal shaft.
- Adjustable handlebar - The handlebar on the STIHL tiller can be adjusted laterally and longitudinally without using tools. The handlebar on the tiller can be folded over to allow simple transportation and space-saving storage.
- Working width - 60 cm
- Uncertainty factor K m/s² - 2.2
- Vibration value (AHW) m/s² - 5.5
- Guaranteed sound power level dB(A) - 93
- tank capacity l - 0.8
- Hoe set diameter cm - 30
- Uncertainty factor dB(A) - 2
- engine type - Series 550 EX OHV RS
- Drive - 1V
- Working width cm - 45
- Working speed rpm - 2.2 kW / 3.0 PS
- Weight kg - 36
- displacement cm³ - 140
MPN: 6241 011 3905
ID: ZS-MH445View full details