Lego Juniors The Joker Batcave Attack 10753
Swoop in with Batman and take on the Joker
Suit up and join Batman and Robin as they battle The Joker in the LEGO Juniors 10753 The Joker Batcave Attack set, with an Easy to Build Batwing jet featuring shooting functions in the wings, the Joker’s wacky hotrod car, plus a Batcave with docking for the Batwing, jail cell and a control centre. This Batman vs. The Joker starter set includes a simple guide to build and play, with bigger starter pieces to help build confidence in younger children. Includes 3 minifigures.
- Includes Batman, The Joker and Robin minifigures.
- Features the Batcave with a viewscreen and integrated docking for the Batwing, small jail with opening door, plus a control centre, as well as space for the grappling hook gun and Batarang, which can be attached to the Batcave.
- Also includes the Batwing jet with shooting functions in the wings and an open cockpit, plus The Joker's hotrod with flame elements and a ball and chain element.
- Connect the jail and control centre to the launchpad any way you like.
- Set the Batwing jet on top of the control centre to dock it in the Batcave.
- Push the discs through the disc shooters on the wings to launch them at The Joker.
- Use the grappling hook gun to hook onto The Joker’s mallet and take it away.
- Includes Easy to Build models with bigger pieces and Starter Brick bases, plus a simple guide to get children building and playing quickly.
- LEGO Juniors 4+ sets are fully compatible with LEGO DC Comics franchise sets and all other LEGO sets.
- Weapons include Robin’s grappling hook gun and The Joker’s mallet.
- Accessory elements include 3 Batdiscs, a Batarang and 2 sets of dynamite.
- Batcave measures over 5” (14cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Batwing jet measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide.
- The Joker's hotrod measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
You added Lego Juniors The Joker Batcave Attack 10753 to your cart.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh