Imaverol Concentrate for Cutaneous Emulsion 100ml
A synthetic anti-mycotic.
It is indicated for the treatment of dermatomycoses or ringworm in cattle, horses and dogs. Pale yellow, concentrated, oily liquid containing enilconazole 100mg/ml for topical use following dilution. Legal Category: POM-VPS.
- Species: Cattle, Dogs, Horses and other equidae.
- Pharmaceuticals: Antimicrobials: Topical preparations: Skin, Pharmaceuticals: Antimicrobials: Antifungal products.
- Active ingredient: Enilconazole.
Legal Category: POM-VPS.
- Meat & Milk Withdrawal:
- Cattle - Milk: Zero hours;
- Cattle - Meat: Zero Hours;
- Horses - Meat: Zero Days.
Legal category: Link to SPC (summary of product characteristics): http://www.vmd.defra.gov.uk/ProductInformationDatabase/
Anthelmintic resistance statement: When considering veterinary medicines it is important to understand resistance. The following organisations provide helpful information:
MPN: AUD0015Google ID: VM-SQP-AUD-IMA-01
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh