Hyundai HYMMA201 MMA/ARC Inverter Welder
A lightweight and incredibly versatile single phase MMA / ARC welder, weighing only 4.5kg, the HYMMA-201 is easy to carry thanks to its adjustable harness and lightweight pressed steel case.
The welder is finished in a with powder coated case for extra corrosion resistance and comes bundled with accessories including electrode holder with 2m cable, earth clamp with 1.5m cable and wire brush making an extremely good value package. The HYMMA-201 ARC welder features a stepless regulator for infinite variable control of the welding current with a low current facility for effective welding of thinner materials. The welding (output) current can be regulated within the range of 10-200 Ampere making the HYMMA-201 adjustable to suit welding different materials and thicknesses of steel, using rods from 2.4mm to 4.0mm. Fitted with a LCD digital display the HYMMA-201 MMA / ARC features auto hot start and anti stick technology.
- Great value MMA/arc welder
- Integral single PCB structure IGBT Inverter technology
- Thermal overload protection and anti-stick protection
- Lightweight and compact arc/MMA welder with high efficiency
- Easy to start the arc, little spatter and good formation
- Hot ARC start, anti-stick and built-in ARC force
- Suitable for mechanics, mobile technicians, farmers and DIY enthusiasts
- Covered by Hyundai UK 2 year warranty.
- Full UK service and parts operation to maintain your welder for years to come.
- Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm) - 360X240X300
- Duty Cycle (%) Under 40ºC - 10
- Efficiency (%) - 85
- Input Voltage (V) - 230V
- Max Input (kVA) - 9
- Model - HYMMA201
- Net Weight (kg) - 6
- No-Load Voltage (V) - 65
- Output Current (A) - 10 ~ 200
- Power Factor (Cosφ) - 0.7
- Protection/Insulation Class - IP21S/F
- What's in the box? - HYMMA-201 ARC / MMA welder, Electrode holder with 2m cable, Earth clamp with 1.5m cable, Wire brush
MPN: HYMMA201Google ID: Z-HY-HYMMA201
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh