Husqvarna 120i Cordless Chainsaw
Domestic use 12" chainsaw with intuitive keypad and easy start-up
Husqvarna 120i Chainsaw has been designed for domestic, occasional use. The chainsaw benefits from a lightweight construction, along with intuitive key pad, a battery saving mode and safety features such as an inertia chain brake and a chain break guard.
NOTE: 120i is sold with batteries seperate but you can buy a bundle including battery & charger, at a reduced price below.
SKU: ZT-CO120I KIT
Husqvarna Cordless Chainsaw | 120Li Domestic Use
Husqvarna 120i Cordless Chainsaw comes with a new brsuhless motor and is intended for occasional use at home. The chainsaw benefits from a lightweight design for the ultimate in comfortable operation and control. The chainsaw is brilliant for felling small tree, pruning, and even cutting branches. Made with an intuitive control key pad, the chainsaw starts with a simply tap of the pad and offers low levels of noise in the process.
Further features include tool-less chain tensioning and an ergonomic handle design for better access to all the controls you need. On top of this, the cordless chainsaw features a flip-up tank cap, chain break guard for improved safety along with an inertia chain brake for improved protection in the even of kickback or other sudden jerks in movement. 2017 replacement for the 136Li Chainsaw.
- Battery voltage - 36.5 V
- Battery type - Lithium Ion
- Motor type - BLDC (brushless)
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) - 3 kg
- Recommended bar length, max - 12 in
- Recommended bar length, min - 12 in
- Chain gauge - 0.043 in
- Chain speed at max power - 11.5 m/s
- Oil tank volume - 0.20 l
- Oil pump capacity Max - 6.5 ml/min
- Oil pump capacity Min - 3.5 ml/min
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) - 100 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured - 97 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear - 86 dB(A)
SKU: ZT-CO120I KIT
You added Husqvarna 120i Cordless Chainsaw to your cart.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh