Husqvarna 340i Cordless Chainsaw 14"
Powerful & versatile battery chainsaw. Husqvarna 340i is a powerful & light, versatile, battery-powered chainsaw with great cutting capacity for all-round use like felling, pruning, cutting firewood or carpentry. Great manoeuvrability thanks to the saw’s narrow-body which keeps the centre of gravity close to the handles. Low vibration and noise levels and smart user interface with easily visible battery status on the handle. Tool-less or standard chain tensioning. Easy to use with both internal or backpack battery.
|Power Unit||No Battery or Charger. Suitable for users who already own battery and charger, or wish to buy separately.|
|Full Kit||Including, BLi30 Battery & QC250 Charger. Suitable for users wanting the whole package ready to go!|
- Choose between normal or savE mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
- Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25% more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides high and consistent torque.
- The narrow saw body, high centre of gravity and flat underside make the saws handy to work with.
- The keypad is very easy to operate.
- High chain speed for fast, smooth cutting
- The flip-up tank cap is easy to open.
- The battery pack is designed for demanding, long-lasting professional use. It is designed for the products in our Battery Series line-up, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different product applications and keep working.
- No refilling of fuel, fewer parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
- Our battery accessories allow you to carry on and get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Effective inertia-activated chain brake.
- The battery back provides equally high power, reliable operation and long lifetime as petrol-driven machines - without any direct emissions. Also, you get as much done on a single charge, as you would manage on one tank of petrol.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh