Superlec 3-Core 0.75mm HO5VV-F 3183Y Flex Cable
PVC Insulated Flexible Cable is a low voltage flexible power supply cable used in many household appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines and spin dryers.
- The cable has PVC insulation with a PVC outer sheath.
- Standards: BS EN 50525-2-11, Flame propagation to BS EN 50265
- Conductor: Plain Annealed Flexible Copper Conductors
- Insulation: PVC
- Bedding: N/A
- Armouring: N/A
- Sheath: PVC
- Sheath Colour: Black or White
- Core Colours: Blue / Brown / Green & Yellow
- Voltage Rating: 300/500 volts
- Temperature limits: Fixed -5°C to +60°C, Flexing +5°C to +60°C
- Minimum Bending Radius: Fixed 2 x overall diameter, Flexing x 6 overall diameter
- Should not be installed at temperatures below 0°C
- Not advised for outdoor use.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh