STIHL Cut-Off Saw TS 700 Petrol 14"
Very powerful 5.0 kW engine with 350 mm cutting wheel.
Includes a long life air filter system with cyclone air routing. Ergonomic design with optimised handling positions. ElastoStart plus, compensator and decompression valve. Water attachment and composite cutting wheel come as standard. Can be operated by hand or mounted on a FW 20 cart. Supplied with abrasive cutting wheel.
NOTE: Comes with 1 x Composite Resin Abrasive Cutting Wheel (not the blade in the image)
- 2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
- A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting strokes required following extended breaks in operations.
- STIHL ElastoStart reduces the shock caused by the compression of the engine during starting. The compression shock is taken away from the user's joints and muscles through a spring or rubber element in the starter handle.
- STIHL long-life air filtration systems with pre-separation achieve perceptibly longer filter life compared with conventional filter systems. Air drawn in is swirled. The larger, heavier particles are ejected. The pre-cleaned air is routed to the air filter via the pre-separator duct.
- Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- The modern, ergonomic design allows each user to work with an optimal grip position. The loop handle facilitates excellent cutting comfort in any working position.
- Light, consistent re-tensioning increases the service life of the belts and shaft bearings.
- CO2 g/kWh - 776
- Capacity cm3 - 98.5
- Performance kW - 5
- Vibration value, right m/s2 1) - 4.5
- Sound pressure level dB(A) 2) - 101
- Sound power level dB(A) 2) - 113
- Vibration value, left m/s2 1) - 6.6
- Tank volume l - 1.20
- Power output kW/bhp - 5.0/6.8
- Weight kg 3) - 11.6
- Sound pressure level dB(A) 4) - 101.0
- Sound power level dB(A) 4) - 113.0
- Vibration levels left/right m/s² 5) - 6.6/4.5
- Cutting wheel mm/in - 350/14
1) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
2) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
3) Without cutting wheel
4) Power factor according to DIR2006/42/EC=2.5(dB(A))
5) (K) factor according to Dir. 2006/42/EC = 2m/s²
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh