Hi-Tec Altitude VI I Waterproof Walking Boots
The Altitude Vi Waterproof men’s walking boots are part of the Hi-Tec long-time favourite Altitude collection
Comfortable, durable footwear which is packed with technology and designed for outdoor lovers. These men’s waterproof walking boots have a premium leather upper and Dri-Tec waterproof membrane to keep feet dry. Our exclusive i-shield technology repels water and dirt, preventing stains to keep your walking boots looking newer for longer. The micro-fleece lining is soft and comfortable, while further comfort is added with the slow recovery foam Ortholite Impressions insoles which deliver superior underfoot cushioning.
A nylon fork shank in these men’s waterproof walking boots offers support and an improved gait. The high-performance Michelin rubber outsole delivers multi-surface traction to help keep you grounded on varied terrain. Durable, comfortable men’s waterproof walking boots for men who enjoy everyday outdoor activities like walking the dog and light hiking all year round.
- Premium leather upper provides durability and comfort
- i-shield repels water and dirt and is resistant to stains
- The Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Rustproof hardware lacing system for a secure fit
- Micro-fleece moisture-wicking lining for a soft and comfortable feel
- OrthoLite Impressions insole with slow recovery foam delivers superior cushioning with instant long-lasting comfort
- Nylon fork shank for support and improved gait
- Impact-absorbing CMEVA midsole ensures long-lasting cushioning and comfort
- High-performance Michelin rubber outsole delivers multi-surface
Barcode: 5013342019208Gender: Male
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh