Husqvarna Petrol Hedge Trimmers 522HDR75X Professional
A 21.7cc, double-sided hedge trimmer with a 75 cm cutter bar & high torque gear for tougher cuts
Husqvarna 522HDR75X Petrol Hedge Trimmers come with a multi-position handle and impressively low weight combined with the slim, balanced design. Features also include low vibration levels providing excellent handling, while the high capacity, high-speed professional knife blades, open blade guard and impressive power output allows for excellent cutting performance.
- Thanks to the high-torque gear and the coarse-cut blades, you’ll be able to take on dense or overgrown hedges.
- The gear components have been developed for long life under tough conditions.
- The unloosable two-stage air filter in dual materials and with a large area provides less cost for service and less engine wear.
- The rear handle is adjustable to facilitate cutting the sides and top of hedges.
- Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
- Starting a cold engine is easier with the intuitive choke which is easy to reach and set.
- Effective low noise engine creates less disturbance in the work area.
- Cutting speed - 3200 cut/min
- Weight - 5.2 kg
- Knife Length - 75 cm
- Teeth opening - 30.5 mm
- Sound pressure level at operators ear - 93 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) - 102 dB(A)
- Gear ratio - 1
- Gear ratio - 5.70
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle - 2.1 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle - 2.2 m/s²
- Cylinder displacement - 21.7 cm³
- Power output - 0.6 kW
- Maximum power speed - 7800 rpm
- Fuel tank volume - 0.45 l
- Fuel consumption - 0.36 kg/h
- Idling speed - 3000 rpm
- Spark plug - NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap - 0.5 mm
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) - 1344 g/kWh
|Garden Machinery Type||Hedge Trimmers|
|Hedge Trimmer Type||Double-Sided|
|Sound Pressure (db)||102|
|Power Output (kW)||0.60|
|Engine Size (cc)||No|