Honda Lawn Mowers HRG466PK
- Featuring a durable 46cm steel cutting deck constructed to resist knocks, shocks, bumps, corrosion, rust and UV abrasion for outstanding durability
- Fitted with a powerful and quiet-running 160cc OHC 4-stroke GCV160 petrol engine
- Auto-choke system ensures an easy start every time, even in cold weather, while the soft grip of the recoil pull cord provides added comfort
- Also featuring wheels fitted with ball bearings for smooth movement and increased manoeuvrability
- Equipped with a 55 litre capacity grass bag constructed with a fine mesh to optimise airflow and maximise collection performance, thus enhancing overall productivity
- An easy access lever provides valuable height of cut adjustment for added versatility, featuring six height settings between 20mm and 74mm
- Honda’s intelligent blade design ensures that the blade twists if it hits an obstacle rather than breaking, thereby lengthening blade life and reducing maintenance costs
- Folding handlebar and low weight (30kg) make storage and transportation hassle-free
Honda’s Izy range of petrol four-wheel rotary lawnmowers represents real value for money while also combining Honda’s world-famous engineering with a variety of ergonomic, user-friendly features. What sets the Honda HRG466PK apart, however, is its increased cutting width of 46cm, which allows it to perform excellently on larger lawns.
This hard working mower is fitted with Honda’s powerful 160cc OHC 4-stroke GCV160 petrol engine, designed to be quiet-running and featuring an auto-choke system to help ensure easy starting every time, even in cold weather. The recoil pull cord, meanwhile, has a soft grip handle which makes it very comfortable to operate. As a push propelled mower, the HRG 466 PK allows you to work at whatever speed you prefer. Moreover, as the engine’s power is not divided between the cutting blade and a propulsion system, the HRG 466 PK is more reliable than comparable self-propelled machines. Smooth running ball bearings in the wheels, meanwhile, make navigating around obstacles and along lawn edges far easier.
To complement the HRG 466 PK’s increased cutting width, Honda provide a 55 litre capacity grass bag, its generous size designed to increase efficiency by reducing the number of stops you will need to make in order to dispose of clippings. The grass bag’s high airflow design, meanwhile, serves to further optimise collection performance, while a fine mesh construction helps to contain dust and keep everything in top working order.
Furthermore, for added flexibility an easy-to-operate lever on the side of the machine allows you to choose between six different cutting heights, ranging from 20mm to 74mm. In addition to this, Honda’s intelligent blade design reduces running costs, makes the mower easier to maintain and ensures a longer service, as the blade is constructed so that it will twist if it hits an obstacle rather than break. Further durability is delivered in the form of the steel cutting deck, which is both shock-resistant and specially treated to withstand UV abrasion, corrosion and rusting. Honda’s faith in the toughness of this machine is reflected in the fact that it comes with a full three year warranty, so you can be certain of many years of top quality performance. Finally, for even greater convenience the Honda HRG466PK’s handlebar folds away to facilitate efficient storage, and the machine’s low weight of 30kg makes transportation just as straightforward.
|Garden Machinery Type||Petrol Mowers|
|Cutter Width (cm)||46|
|Sound Pressure (db)||94|
|Collector Volume||55 litres|
|Engine Size (cc)||160|