Playmobil Advent Calendar Back to the Future
Playmobil Advent Calendar Back to the Future with characters from the years 1955 and 1985 as well as many other details to recreate iconic scenes from cult movies.
Including diorama (cardboard chart) of the town hall with tower clock of Hill Valley. Bonus for real fans: Postcard with bobble effect!
- Behind every door is a gift, from figures to accessories, providing children (and adults) with 24-days’ worth of time travelling entertainment during the lead up to the big day.
- Once all the surprises have been discovered, the box folds open into a backdrop to complete the iconic town square scene.
- Recreate iconic scenes from Back to the Future and Back to the Future II!
- Including Marty McFly and Jennifer Parker having a chat, and Doc Brown and Marty in the Twin Pines Mall carpark from 1985.
- For fans that want to travel a bit further back in time to the 1950’s, Marty can meet and escape from Biff on his skateboard.
- It’s nearly 10:04 and Doc Brown needs to get to the clock tower, harness the lightning and channel it into the flux capacitor!
- Plus each calendar comes with a lenticular effect picture. Watch as the McFly family disappears before your eyes!
- Bonus for real fans: Postcard with bobble effect!
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh