STIHL HTA 66 Cordless Pole Pruner
Very lightweight and quiet yet powerful cordless pole pruner for grounds, garden and orchard maintenance. Fitted with 1/4" PM3 saw chain for low vibration and a clean, precise cut. Lightweight power head for easy manoeuvrability and good balance. Side-mounted chain tensioning and captive nut on the sprocket cover. With branch hook to assist removal of cuttings. Rigid shaft - not extendable. Total length 240 cm.
Working time with recommended AP 200 battery is up to 42 minutes.
|Power Unit||No Battery or Charger. Suitable for users who already own battery and charger, or wish to buy separately.|
|Full Kit||Including AP 200 Battery & AL 101 Charger. Suitable for users wanting the whole package ready to go!|
- Sturdy branch hook - After pruning, loose clippings can be easily removed from the tree with the branch hook.
- STIHL EC-motor - The STIHL brushless electric motor (EC) is very energy efficient and practically maintenance-free. Thanks to its outstanding efficiency, the battery power is directly translated into impressive performance. During operation, the electronically controlled EC motor permanently monitors the load and adjusts the engine accordingly.
- Ergonomic control handle - The HTA 66 has a locking lever (orange front), ERGO lever (black) and main trigger lever (orange below). The locking lever is self-resetting and prevents unintentional switching on of the device. When the ERGO lever and shift lever are pressed, you can work continuously with ease.
- Perfectly balanced - The battery in the shaft of the HTA enables balance during use and allows for fatigue-free work.
- Sidechain tensioner - The chain tensioner is located on the side to prevent contact with the chain when adjustments are made.
- Tool-less oil cap - Patented cap for the oil tank, the tank can be quickly opened and closed without effort and tools.
- Total length (max) cm 1) - 240
- Total length (min) cm 2) - 240
- Sound power level dB(A) 3) - 93
- Sound pressure level dB(A) 3) - 78
- Cordless technology - AP System
- Recommended battery - AP 200
- Rated voltage V - 36
- Weight with battery kg - 4.6
- Run time with AP 200 min 4) - up to 41
- Run time with AP 300 min 4) - up to 51
- Battery life time AR 2000 min 5)- up to 175
- Run times with AR 3000 min 6) - up to 230
- Vibration value, left m/s2 7) - 1
- Vibration value, right m/s2 7) - 1
- Oil tank volume cm3 - 105
- Oil tank volume oz - 3.6
1) Maximum with the tool.
2) Minimum with the tool.
3) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A).
4) Run times will vary depending on the application.
5) Battery life times are approximate and may vary depending on the application.
6) Run times can vary depending on the application.
7) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ² .
MPN: LA03 200 0004
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh