STIHL iMow RMI 632 PC Robotic Lawn Mower
The RMI 632 PC iMow robotic lawn mower can handle large areas of up to 5,000m² with great ease
There’s no need to worry about disposing of grass clippings - the clever mulching blade shreds all clippings finely, then drops them back on to the lawn to act as an incredible fertiliser, aiding thicker and healthier growth. The powerful battery ensures a perfect cut in just a few hours. When the battery begins to run low, the RMI 632 PC will take itself back to the docking station to charge. Depending on how much of the grass is left to cut, the robotic lawn mower reduces energy consumption by intelligently deciding whether a quick or slower charge is needed. In addition to the removable control panel, you can also conveniently configure a host of settings on the PC version of the iMow robotic lawn mower using an app on your smartphone or tablet. For example, you can change the mowing plan, read status messages and pause or start new mowing operations from the comfort of your home or office. The RMI 632 PC comes with a 5 year extended domestic warranty (subject to registration and annual servicing).For more information contact your local approved iMow dealer. The STIHL iMow robotic mowers comply with all applicable safety standards. However, the iMow robotic mower is not a toy. During the iMow robotic mower's active times, children, bystanders and animals must be kept out of the working area. Please refer to the operating instructions for further information.
- The control panel features a large LCD display. For operating convenience, the control panel can also be removed on the RMI 6 series models. This provides an intuitive way of recording all settings, and a convenient way of viewing all functions and performance data of the automatic lawn mower. The high-contrast, bright display is easy to read even in sunlight.
- The movable hood with sensors protects the STIHL iMow robotic mower from weather and obstacles. If the iMow robotic mower comes up against an obstacle during automatic mowing, the integrated sensors detect contact with the object and change direction.
- The STIHL iMow robotic mower is equipped with various sensors. As soon as someone attempts to pick it up while mowing, it stops. In addition, the automatic lawn mower can be protected with a PIN code. If it is configured so that it can only be operated by entering a PIN, it is protected from unauthorised use.
- As standard, the STIHL iMow robotic mower includes the machine, the docking station with four pegs for securing to the ground as well as an iMow ruler as an aid for laying the perimeter wire. An installation kit is also required to install the iMow robotic mower.
- The docking station is included as standard equipment for the STIHL iMow robotic mower. It is both the robotic mower's home and where it charges its battery. At the same time, it is the starting point for every mowing operation. When driving, the automatic lawn mower is guided by the signal transmitted by the perimeter wire at the edge of the lawn. This signal is fed via the docking station. If it rains or the battery runs down during mowing, the iMow robotic mower independently returns to the docking station and recharges its battery. Thanks to its intelligent charging system, the iMow decides independently whether an express charge is necessary due to another imminent mowing operation or whether the battery should be charged more gently in normal mode. The docking station can be placed within or outside the lawn area
- The sturdy iMow mulching blade ensures a precise cutting pattern even on higher grass growth. Its rotational direction changes automatically every time the blade stops. This means that the blades of the automatic lawn mower wear evenly. The blade can be changed without the need for tools.
- By default, the iMow robotic mower travels back home to the docking station along the perimeter wire. If required, and depending on the condition of the edge of the mowing area, the iMow can also travel to its docking station with an alternating offset to the perimeter wire.
- The iMow app transforms a STIHL iMow robotic mower into a standalone smart garden system. The intuitive app menu can be accessed via smartphone or tablet, which means that many mowing settings can be made not only directly on the machine but also while on the move. The free iMow app offers a real-time overview of main functions and performance data. Using the interactive mowing plan, time windows can be defined for each day during which the iMow robotic mower works flexibly and independently and charges its battery. Thanks to the integrated rain sensor and receipt of online weather forecasts, the automatic lawn mower only mows in suitable weather conditions. Using GPS localisation, the current location can also be viewed and a desired zone can be defined as the preferred mowing location at a specific time.
- The control panel with the integrated and bright display is used on all STIHL iMow robotic mowers for easy setup, manual control and fast display of machine information. The high-contrast display means the control panel can also be used in sunlight. The panel is flush-mounted in the housing of the automatic lawn mower and can also be removed for convenient access.
- The STIHL iMow robotic mowers feature a drive that enables them to mow hilly terrain with consistently high quality. The RMI 6 series models can handle lawns with a gradient of up to 45%.
- Using the adaptive slope speed function, the STIHL iMow robotic mower adapts its speed on uneven terrain. The integrated tilt sensor constantly analyses the position of the automatic lawn mower and adapts its speed accordingly.
- Using the STIHL iMow robotic mower interactive mowing plan, individual time windows during which the machine can be in operation can be defined for each day. Within these active times, the automatic lawn mower automatically determines the best times to mow for an optimum result. If it has to interrupt mowing because of rain, it automatically catches up later within the specified time window. The dynamic mowing plan can be called up and amended via the control panel.
- The smooth-running wheels with traction pattern ensure that the STIHL iMow robotic mower moves with precision. Especially on hilly lawns with a gradient of up to 45% and dense grass. The robotic mowers wheels are self-cleaning.
- Maximum lawn area m² - 5000
- Max. gradient % - 40
- Cutting width cm - 28
- Cutting height mm - 20-60
- Average mowing duration per week h - 50
- Nominal output W - 185
- Working speed rpm - 3.150
- Battery Type - Li-Ion
- Weight kg - 14
- Measured sound power level LWA dB(A) - 59
- Uncertainty factor Sound pressure level KpA dB(A) - 3
|Garden Machinery Type||Robotic Mowers|