Treehog THLR112 Rigging Rope 12mm
For organisation of the work area & provision of multiple anchor points, the THRP rigging plates come in a variety of configurations & sizes
These aluminium rigging plates conform to EN 795 (Personal fall protection equipment. – Anchor devices), and can therefore be used as part of a climbing system if required, as well as for rigging set ups.
- - Double braided polyester rigging line.
- - 12mm (1/12") diameter.
- - Average breaking strain 4,500kg
- - Minimum breaking strain 3,825kg.
- - THR112-50 - 50metre coil
- - THR112-100 - 100metre spool
- - THR112-200 - 200metre spool
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh