Superlec 2-core 0.75mm HO5VV-F 3182Y Flex Cable
PVC Insulated Flexible Cable is a low voltage flexible power supply cable used in many household appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines and spin dryers.
- The cable has PVC insulation with a PVC outer sheath.
- Standards: BS EN 50525-2-11, Flame propagation to BS EN 50265.
- Conductor: Plain Annealed Flexible Copper Conductors.
- Insulation: PVC.
- Bedding: N/A.
- Armouring: N/A.
- Sheath: PVC.
- Sheath Colour: Black or White.
- Core Colours: Blue / Brown.
- Voltage Rating: 300/500 volts.
- Temperature limits: Fixed -5°C to +60°C, Flexing +5°C to +60°C.
- Minimum Bending Radius: Fixed 2 x overall diameter, Flexing x 6 overall diameter.
- Should not be installed at temperatures below 0°C.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh