STIHL RM 448 TC Petrol Lawn Mower 46cm
Robust petrol lawnmower with mono-comfort handlebar
The STIHL RM 448 TC petrol lawnmower combines powerful mowing performance with effortless use. With a cutting width of 46cm/18", it is ideal for medium-sized lawns up to 1200m². The extremely sturdy, height-adjustable mono-comfort handlebar increases access to the grass catcher box making emptying the grass even easier, it can also be easily folded over for compact storage and transport. Thanks to its lightweight yet robust polymer housing, this mower is easy to glide across your lawn. Its powerful OHV engine, the 1-speed drive as well as its easy start system all help to make this mower a popular choice for those that want to mow quickly and efficiently. The six setting deck height adjustment is centralised, which allows you to adjust the whole deck height using just one simple to operate the lever. The RM 448 TC can be converted into a mulching mower using a mulching kit, which is available as an accessory. The RM 448 TC comes with a 5-year extended domestic warranty (subject to registration and annual servicing).
SKU: ZS-RM 448.0 TC
- Thanks to the ReadyStart technology, the engine of the STIHL petrol lawn mower can be reliably started up with minimal effort both during cold and warm starting.
- Self-propelled STIHL lawn mowers take the effort out of lawn mowing. The drive mechanism propels the mower without it physically having to be pushed. This makes working easier, especially on large lawns and inclines.
- The high lift blade gives a precise finish to the lawn and ensures optimal filling of the grass catcher box. The blade creates a strong air current in the housing, which makes the grass stand upright before cutting and efficiently carries the clippings into the catcher box using an integrated and powerful air flow system.
- The plastic grass catcher box can be easily opened and emptied thanks to its folding mechanism. The current of air produced during mowing blows the clippings into the grass catcher box and ensures a high degree of filling. Thanks to the downward-facing vanes, the air is guided sideways towards the ground, preventing dirt from being thrown up. The level indicator signals the correct time for emptying.
- The smooth running wheels of the STIHL lawn mowers are extremely robust and hard-wearing. They have been equipped with a traction pattern and directional stability tread pattern for effortless manoeuvring and to help hold the perfect line during mowing.
- The foldable mono-comfort handlebar provides for easy handling during mowing and removal of the grass catcher box. Moreover, the STIHL lawn mower can be stored and transported in a space-saving manner. The handlebar can be adapted to your body height without using tools and ensures ergonomic working.
- This STIHL lawn mower is equipped with carrying handles to make transport simple and loading easy. The carrying handles are also suitable as lashing points for securing the lawn mower with a strap during transport.
- The extremely lightweight polymer housing combines high resistance and robustness against forces, heat and UV radiation.
- The central cutting height adjustment is spring-loaded, which makes it easy to set the desired cutting height in several settings. The current height is indicated by a scale.
- Mulching function - During mulching, the mulching blade shreds the mown grass before it falls back into the turf as a nutritional fertiliser. And with the appropriate mulching kit available as an optional accessory for this lawn mower, the machine can also be converted into a Multi-mower.
- Lawns m² up to - 1.200
- Cutting width cm - 46
- Cutting height mm - 25-75
- Grass catcher box l - 55
- Engine type - Series 575 EX OHV RS
- Displacement cm³ - 140
- Nominal Output - 2.1 kW / 2.8 PS
- Working speed rpm - 2.800
- Weight kg - 27
- Vibration value ahw m/s² - 3.5
- Uncertainty factor K m/s² - 1.75
- Guaranteed sound power level LWAd [dB(A)] dB(A) - 96
- Uncertainty factor KpA [dB(A)] dB(A) - 2
SKU: ZS-RM 448.0 TC
Barcode: 886661758005Google ID: 57420
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh