STIHL Pole Pruners HT 103
Professional pole pruner with telescopic handle
STIHL HT 103 comes with a telescopic handle which can range in length from 2.7m to 3.9m which means, with your height on top, it can reach heights upwards of 5m. A further feature of the pole pruner is a STIHL 4-MIX engine for improved performance, power, noise levels and fuel economy.
Our local delivery vehicles are now running as normal.
STIHL Pole Pruners | HT 103 Telescopic Petrol
STIHL HT 103 has been developed to help professional arborists and fruit growers achieve improved cutting results at heights of up to 5m, thanks to a telescopic system ranging from 2.7m - 3.9m. Benefits of the STIHL HT 103 include a 1/4" PM3 saw chain offering improved biting characteristic and a STIHL 4-MIX engine offering improved power, torque, less noise, lower emissions, improved fuel consumption - not bad at all.
Further features include a manual fuel pump and anti-vibration system for improved engine start-up and ease of use. Other features include a multi-function control handle allowing for easy thumb control and a decompression system which, in simple, means you don't need to yank the start cord as hard as you usually would when starting the engine.
- Recommended bar length cm/inch - 30cm/12"
- Displacement cm³ - 31.4
- Power output kW/bhp - 1.05/1.4
- Weight kg (1) - 7.2
- Sound pressure level dB(A) (2) - 89.0
- Sound power level dB(A) (2) - 106
- Vibration levels left/right m/s² (3) - 3.6/4.3
- Stasndard saw chain - PICCO 71 PM3
- Total length cm (4) - 270 - 390
(1) without bar/chain or fuel(2) Power factor according to DIR2006/42/EC=2.5(dB(A))(3) (K) factor according to Dir. 2006/42/EC = 2m/s²(4) With bar and chain2
SKU: ZS-HT103Google ID: 38504
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh