STIHL Pole Pruners HT 131
High power pole pruner with telescopic handle
STIHL HT 131 packed an added punch of power in comparison to the HT 101 retains all other features including a telescopic handle of 2.7m to 3.9m. The HT 131 also comes with a 4-MIX engine achieving improved performance, power, noise levels and fuel economy.
STIHL Pole Pruners | HT 131 Telescopic Petrol
STIHL HT 131 has been developed to offer a higher level of power than it's HT 101 little brother model. The pole pruner has also been designed to help professional arborists and fruit growers looking for high-level cutting results at potential heights of up to 5m. The HT 131 achieves this through a telescopic system ranging from 2.7m - 3.9m. Further features of the HT 131 pole pruner include improved biting characteristics of the 1/4" PM3 saw chain and a STIHL 4-MIX engine for improved engine power and performance, along with reduced noise, emissions and better fuel economy.
Further features of this STIHL pole pruner include a manual fuel pump and decompression system allowing much easier engine start-up through less stress on the pull cord, and quick and easy fuel flow into the carburettor. Other features include a multi-function control handle allowing for easy thumb control and an anti-vibration system allowing for improved ergonomics and comfort during lengthened use.
- Recommended bar length cm/inch - 30cm/12"
- Displacement cm³ - 36.3
- Power output kW/bhp - 1.4/1.9
- Weight kg (1) - 7.8
- Sound pressure level dB(A) (2) - 93.0
- Sound power level dB(A) (2) - 109
- Vibration levels left/right m/s² (3) - 3.0/4.7
- STIHL Oilomatic saw chain pitch/type - 3/8" P PMM3
- Total length cm (4) - 270 - 390
(1) without bar/chain or fuel(2) Power factor according to DIR2006/42/EC=2.5(dB(A))(3) (K) factor according to Dir. 2006/42/EC = 2m/s²(4) With bar and chain2
Barcode: 795711963477Google ID: 28968
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh